Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Visiting Aunts

Jacqueline Desgroseilliers with four of her sisters

When three of my aunts – Mom’s sisters – visited Timmins in the summer 1975, I took the opportunity to photograph them as a group in front of our house. (Mom and Jeanne d’arc lived in town.) They appear on the picture in birth order, from the youngest (on the left) to the oldest (on the right).

Left to right: Jeanne d’arc, Normande, Jacqueline (my Mom), Simone, and Madeleine.

Copyright © 2014, Yvonne Demoskoff.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved it when my Mom's sisters came together, which wasn't frequent, but when they did, I'd always have them pose for me so that I could photograph them for posterity. Thanks for commenting, Jeanne!

      Delete

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.